Clint Cary, born 1982, is from Clarksburg, TN. He set his sights on doing something he loved for a living, despite the fact that trapping for a living is very rare. He built his business, Tactical Trapping Services, with very little money and no one to introduce him to people in the industry. Through his creative marketing, business strategy and hard work ethic he turned his small business into one of the most recognized predator management businesses in the Southeastern U.S..
- Spoken at numerous Hunting Expos in various states
- Featured on Growing Deer TV
- Featured on Whitetail Properties TV
- Seminars for Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid in Memphis, TN
- Speaker for Growing Deer TV Field Day Events
- Speaker for The Quality Deer Management Assoc. National Convention
- Speaker for Deer Steward Courses (QDMA)
- Developed Predator Management college accredited Course for the QDMA
- Instructor for the QDMA College Accredited Predator Management Course.
- Author and Publisher for the book "Predator Management"
Clint now offers what he has learned from both his failures and successes, what will work and what simply won't.
How to build from very little in terms of money and "who you know"..
How to take care of your clients .